PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2008, 23:25
nose door

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Double whopper with fries, and RC...
This will be the last one, for a while at least, as soon i'll have to go u know where. But I just wanted to let the Austrian 71 king of the hill, know that we can very gracously arrange for him to come and visit us and to try the phsyco test for him self, (probably for the second time so he should be a bit better at the spot the dot thingy) and that way, when he is asked by all these mysterious people he knows, what cargolux is really like he will now hopefully be fairly well informed about us, as opposed to the ****e he has been spouting!!! So you see in the previous post's i have put all the clues in there for him to work it out what a great bunch of guys and girls we really are, proffesional, educated, well paid, with a good solid company behind us, that posts profit's most, (well almost most,) years.
So if there are people out there who want to join, you have to do it for the right reason's. The flying is great, the routes are the best of any -400 operater in the world, but to play hard, we work hard, and even though we have a few issue's with whoever or whatever, on the whole we have a load less issue's then a lot of other operater's.
But if you don't like to party....well ur best staying at home.

ND

oh, blue falcon, sorry no special treatment, you start in lux you finish in lux, if u want to commute, it's make ur own way.