PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Life insurance for flight crew that covers mortgages
Old 5th Feb 2008, 19:44
Inspector Clueless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ins.

Mike Hotel 152,

I just "topped up" another 250K over 20 years as Mme Clueless wants a bigger house and mortgage which means I will have to keep going a little longer than planned,Im 45 been flying 25 years for 45 pounds/month.The cover is with Friends Prov-and because I had been to the cardiologist 3 times in 25 years for standard stuff whilst overseas they wanted a Drs report & blood test which my regular AME (Dr Perry-excellent chap) did for me at my last medical.

Went through"insurance surgery" up north near Macclesfield,very helpful people.Hannah or Louise?They will do the form on the phone and direct you to the best cover /price.

Be honest on the form, as said earlier,these insurance types are in the same social group as traffic wardens and second hand car salesmen they will pull out your file and go through it with a fine tooth comb should the worst happen.Trust me-it happened to a friend some years ago.Disgraceful episode in UK insurance.

Good luck,IC

Good luck.