PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective action looming? We’re cocked and loaded.
Old 5th Feb 2008, 17:03
Laziest Pilot
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pathetic. As one of the senior drivers here I laugh at the small-minded efforts of you and your cronies, Management. None of your tactics are original and none is even particularly clever. Not that I mind either way; I'm on the top increment and I cost you a lot to keep here. I occasionally drop a spanner in your works (oops!) but never deep enough to land myself in any difficulties. Sometimes I get nervous and order several extra tons of fuel to ease the stress. It works! Yes, one or two of the uninitiated have attempted to reason with the talking heads you've installed but 98% of us do as we please despite your urgings via the inbox. And you never ever catch on!! Fools. Your red herring regarding the bases we all know are coming are infantile. We all have our applications in with the contract companies you've already approached in a sad attempt to avoid offering the overseas positions to the incumbents. Where do you think the 500 qualified wide-body pilots you think you're "planning" to hire are going to come from? See you on da flip side!! Hilarious!! Good luck crewing the rest of the fleet; I'll only be concerned about the ship I'm flying as I extract my top-rung salary from you. By the way, the three children I adopted from some eastern-European slum or other, all wish to say a big thankyou for sponsoring thir schooling. The eldest is about to graduate and just in time because #4 will be along any day. If I could remember their names I'd mention them specifically but I have to even meet them, you see. It's just a project of mine and it netts me half the allowance you dole out. Well, I've called in sick today (after 6pm so I went to the American Hospital instead of your one) and I must make the most of it; off to meet the other old codgers down at Long's and perve at some Russian totty. Roll on summer... this winter's project was installing a number of cheap airconditioners around the front yard. No more sitting indoors for me, this summer.