PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2008, 17:25
nose door

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a fantastic day's sailing A71.... ahhh got a wee bit of a tan, and even had a family of dolphin's visit us, they complemented us on how professional we looked. But hey ho, how were the tuna sarnies... did u check the expiry date? Off fishing tomoz, if you want we could catch and bring you back some fresh tuna for your sarnies!!!
As you rightly said, if the guys here "for a couple of years" want to leave...well let them...make way for the good guys who want to do the job, go out and enjoy life, drink beer and find entertainment, without fu*king whinging all the time. And i'm sure they will be very impressed by NJE, as yep, you have some ace guys there, and gr8 machinery, but if they have to fly with a jumped up, over opinionated God like you, who is a connoisseur on tuna sarnies...well good luck to them. Me, well I’ll take life as it takes me, with a smile on my face knowing full well my day is getting better due to the fact that the hangover will wear off and that i don't have to sit next to you for the next 7 days!!!
BTW next time your in Lux, pop into the office and ask to have a look around for yourself....you might even be surprised.....we have a twirly machine in the office with subsidized fresh tuna sarnies
ND