PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing evidence that the downturn is upon us....
Old 4th Feb 2008, 15:23
chris-squire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I take the above point regarding people not caring about RYR's depn policy. You're right they don't. But investors do and I think you'll find they're the ones that drive the economy up or down and indeed the reason we are even having this discussion so that's why I brought it up. Look forget about depn for a minute, my intention was to convey that selling 5 aircraft doesn't mean that RYR are worried about the future as has been mentioned on PPRUNE earlier and has subsequently spilled over into this thread aswell.

We all have our opinions about what's going on but I don't think it's as bad as made out to be by some. You only have to watch the news and you would think the end of the world is coming! The economy bounces back, always has and always will. ******* yanks have knackered us in the end but the rediculous ex Chancellor has screwed us for a long time to come with spirraling debt, tax and interest rates. Not the place for politics but thank you very much to the current government for the situation that we are now in. Im sure that will annoy someone and but thats my opinion and I'll be shot down in the next 30 mins or so but hey ho.

CS