PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2008, 14:37
beerboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear hoof harted, who said anything about cower? When does doing the job you were employed for means that you're arse licking? I wonder if you yourself work here, if you do I would gather that you are a bit of a hypocrite as I haven't heard anyone who fits your description, i.e. someone challenging the management, as all I can see are the remaining boys and gals going about their jobs, getting the hours and getting themselves out of here.

If you are one of the boys, gals who was sacked, then you have every right to be pissed, confused if not downright F%^ked off. If you feel that you want to take your anger out on me, then I hardly can do anything to stop it and indeed if it makes you feel better then go right ahead.
As it stands I am making a statement of fact, anyone who is half a decent pilot and is pissed off with the company knows there is only one thing to do, that is to get the hours and move on, why would you waste any more time and energy at a place where you are treated like a dog(there you go hoof, you heard me say it!) .

As for fighting back and getting some sort of payback..please hoof harted, enlighten me in how you intend to do so?...I'm guessing there will be no reply as i am only a good dog, however, if it does humour, please tell me how I should be a disobedient doggy? I, like you would like to hurt the company, but doing it the only way that would be practical, and that is to leave when I can. Now what is your idea of hurting the company?

To make a statement to the press, it will be headline news for a day, maybe a bit of a uproar for two days, then the person who made the statement made it anonymously and goes about his(her) business of gaining hours. This person probably felt better for it, and hand of applause for the ingenuity, but why waste time going to such lengths when you could be studying for that job interview, or even going about applying for one.

Another option, a statement with pilot's name attached, therefore probably giving the management an excuse to fire them, very brave and good for him or her, then go look for another job, should be employable in todays climate, maybe not, and then what? go and get the hours somewhere else, not as nice, rainy India, maybe or cloudy China.

Give me a clue, as being just a dumb good dog, I don't have any..and when you come up with one, I shall either piss on it, or bark to your approval, but in the meantime, I reckon you'll be content shouting down from your high horse at us lowly mutts. ruff ruff

Last edited by beerboy; 5th Feb 2008 at 00:41.