PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aeropelican
Thread: Aeropelican
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2008, 04:58
geeup

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
Thanks Namps I will use it later.

spag your right that number would work from both Solomon’s and PNG (and every other country I fly in and out of), but the problem is I’m not able to use the number as I’m not even close to an international telephone line during business hours at the moment nor in the near future… Hence the posted question. Therefore no you aren’t going to fast for me, it would seem you cannot appreciate my situation! Do you require further explanation?

GUARD, to be honest I don’t care if “Kickatinalong” is President of the local model aeroplane club or the CEO of Boeing. It doesn’t change my opinion of Kickationalong and nor should it!

Pprune is a “Forum” (definition - An Internet forum is a web application for holding discussions and posting user generated content ) upon which I posted a simple question RE: Mins & Conditions @ Aeropelican in the D&G General Aviation & Questions section. Nothing more nothing less. Upon which I received the 1st response “Give them a ring.” Perhaps the simple question was misread???

My biggest problem is with the other response “And I do know what you ask but you can kiss mine if you think I'll tell you.”

Airmanship people airmanship, a common curtesy to help a fellow aviator, the reason Pprune exists. As far as I’m concerned Kickatinalong has broken this golden rule…

For example if I was flying to a airstrip and heard a departing aircraft and wanted an appreciation for the weather at the stripe whether I knew the pilot or the company I would expect an accurate pleasant response (airmanship) if they responded with “And I do know what you ask but you can kiss mine if you think I'll tell you.”

No matter what position that person has with ANY company I would think and point out they are a ing idiot. I'm not being defensive I truly believe Kickatinalong is a ing idiot. And demonstrates very poor airmanship.

As for him sniffing my resume on passing his desk I would prefer he put it straight into the bin if that’s the way he operates but be careful as his could pass my desk.

It would have been simpler for Kickatinalong not to have posted a response.

Once again why have a go at me?