PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2008, 19:50
Camden

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The truth

Hi there.. i work in Ryanair from 3 years and i'm still enjoying a lot this job! I'm based in Stansted and i'm NO.1! Usually they ask you to choose the base you would like to be sent to but at the end they send people where they need it! Recently i heard lot of people were sent to the base they want but believe me, they always need juniors in Stansted and Dublin!!! Plus in ryanair the lovely bases in Spain are considered something that you have to deserve before being sent.. so it's most common that they will give you a base like stansted and then you can apply for the transfer but it's really hard to have it! From april the hours of flying will be less than before and that means that the salary will be less as well! It is still a very good salary but only if you have the ryanair contract: you will start with companies like crewlink or workforce and if you have a good behaviour during the first 6-7 months they will give you the RYANAIR CONTRACT that means very good money! So try not to call sick, or to be late or to have no shows and they will give to you! It's a very nice job, where you'll have lot of fun and you'll make lot of good friends! Maybe at the start is hard (economically speaking) but then you'll enjoy it! If you want to have really fun (outside and inside ryanair) join Stansted (but we work hard.. no lazy people)! The best base for me is Girona but my Stansted is great!!!