PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Feb 2008, 15:58
revolucionpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amex I don't want to piss you off.
I just think that PPrune is a place where the truth is somehow always hidden. As i told you I don't know the guy. I just got his e-mail from a friend.
I just wanted to share with you this guy point of view on NJE interview.
I know..is not very functional to your recruitment but that's the truth.
I strongly agree that a motorway motel is not a proper location for a professional invited for a job interview and you can invent what ever you want but this is the truth. BA AF..are you comparing NJE with major carriers.
I probably would have reacted the same way.
The sim ride is just technical but still i agree that it is not the proper way to asses somebody that has been flying professionally for years.
In real life you loose automation you are on the plane you are rated in and flying regularly ..not in a piece of junk you never saw before..right? May be the many helicopter pilot or Tornado pilot you are scrutining will be less assertive and more skilled e moreover fresh from their ATPL...
Then actually i don't know how the interview ended but I know that he is not joining anyway...very easy to understand right.?
So why you are pist off AMEX...neither I'm planning to join i never applied and never will . But I flew general aviation and i know what I'm talking about. I prefer to continue eating my caviar instead of your cold meal and enjoying my layover with a much larger crew..my 42 days of leave, and my plentiness of days off having said so you can continue your happy life... Somehow you are right ...the assesment should start with a basic IQ test... God...caviar is cold!