PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar roadshow in Jan `08?
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2008, 15:26
Go Right Ahead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apology TruBru

Trubru i do apologise as that part of my post was directed at Reptile not you, however with a comment like this:

I'd like to have a braai with you sometime to see your true colours... bet your not squeaky clean either.

You are admitting you have skeletons in your closet mate. You are welcome to come and have a bbq with me and my mates anytime, just a word of warning though. I live a very multicultural life and my friends might be the reason you would not come back again, Yep you would certainly see my true colours and the colours of my friends. I said it earlier about going to some SA boys bbq's and from your comment it clearly shows you would fit in with them very well. I have nothing to hide mate, what you see is what you get, unfortunately not same can be said about the SAFFA's i met. I guess that why you SAFFA's have such a tight little community and only hang around each other. Would you say thats because you were excluded from partaking with the rest of the western world for so many years?

Skyvan, good thing you decided not to come. Saves you dealing with us Anal and Arrogant bastards. Seems your good lady knows where she wouldnt feel welcome.