PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pegasus Flying Club & Aberdeen Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2008, 14:22
Front Row

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re Instructors,

A few throughout the years that come instantly to mind, though I'm sure that there are others locked away somewhere :

Peter Scott - ( gave me my Trial lesson, but had left by the time I started working there )
Kevin Wigginton, (One of the funniest guys I ever met, went on to fly for BMI I believe.)
Fiona Paton ( Nee Fraser )
David Sherlock (Not sure where now - but did a good job of helping me train my liver for the years ahead !)
John Allan ( Great guy - now at BMI )
Frank Brown ( Another great bloke - also now BMI )
Simon Wood ( Part Time - Bristows )
Jerry Hart ( Part time - Bcal Heli's )
Neil Cathmoir ( Part-Time )
Andy Dixon ( filled in as CFI while Peter Forbes was on holiday - subsequently Air Atlantique and South Coast Airways )
Derek Kidd ( Part time )
Camilla Daser (Spelling ?)
Alan Boswell (Part Time - Bristows)
Hamish Ross ( not instructing at the time, but understood he went on to do so at White Waltham ?)

There were another couple of "Simons" who were chopper jockeys and instructed part time, but I can't recall their surnames right now.

Memories....Having to call ATC after spotting the Grumman Tiger taxiing across the East Apron for take off with all three tie downs attached .....Looking out the window just in time to see a 150 flip onto its back due to a gust and a passing chopper....Falling through the clubhouse toilet floor whilst having a pee...hiding aircraft for when Peter came back from Holiday...Fritz the flying dog.... Christmas parties at the SkeanDhu, to name but a few.