PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Feb 2008, 12:34
revolucionpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At present I did not receive any info on the result of my interview so I can only assume a negative outcome.
If this is not that the case I have to inform you that any way I'm not interested in a pilot position with your company cause you did not pass mine of scrutiny.
And just for the sake of it I want to give some feed back.
First of all I found undecent the accomodation you provided for the interview. My interest in your company ended at that stage.
Probably the trend is that pilot are to be considered more and more as truck drivers, but with all the respect for that very important category I think that somebody has to do something to revert this trend even if I have to admit that many of my collegues deserves that kind of treatment..but not myself. You can tell Mr Buffet he can go to sleep in a motel on the motorway if he likes it.
Second i found you interviewing process quite absurd.
To put a professional pilot flying one of the heaviest and more sophisticaded aircraft around in long haul operation on the simulator of a of a 1960s light turboprop he never saw even in a post card, in very un familiar area, with high terrain, without a proper briefing, with no automation available, in a mountain area is seems like an attempt to umiliate more then evaluate.
Tech quiz is probably tailored for somebody just finished his ATPL studying and honestly I have to admit I answered mostly randomly .Actually I was very close to go back to the airport as i saw the place i was supposed to sleep in .and i still think that that would have been the best option.
I hope that you will not manage to ruin european general aviation.

best regards