PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad layover hotels
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2008, 08:25
340flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry but i dont know of any airline that gives its crew allowance and breakfast. Please feel free to supply me with such an airline. You can ask EK and see what they get. If breakfast is supplied then they dont get cash for that. We have about 8 destinations were breakfast is included. Yes i agree they should increase the money we get as the Dirham has gone down about 20%. As for some of the hotels you mentioned, we share a lot of them with other major airlines such as London and Manchester. Also if you had been around long enough to remember were we use to stay you would see that we have improved, Or are SYD, KL, CGK, AMM, MXP, MUN and some other hotels also not up to your standard. I think those working on the hotels have done a good job but if you think cause one pilot is on the commitee then he would get an open cheque then you must be dreaming. What can they do if they have a limit to follow. There is only so much they can do...again lets hope it continues on the path we are now and even get better.