PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2008, 02:43
leemarlon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My final interview

Hi everyone,
Finally, I finished the final stage which is the final interview with one of the recruiter. The whole interview lasted for about 35-40 minutes with only 4 or 5 questions which were quite specific on talking about your previous working experiences with customers...she wanted me to provide as much detail as possible on the situation ocurred, however I could handle them quite well...at the end of the interview and after she checked all requisitions and photograph were gathered then before I leave she made me a question like this: "Marlon, have you been searching for information about Emirates Airlines and Dubai over internet so you wouldn't get a shock when you arrive there?" And my answer was YES! and actually I participated in this forum to get a better understanding on the whole process and also the life style in DUBAI... Do you guys think that this might be a positive signal? I felt really excited when she asked me that...hopefully I can get this wonderful job as to start building up a new life

Give me your opinions please...

Thank you all