PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS - 4
Thread: LEEDS - 4
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2008, 19:39
ILS32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There seems to be a problem with some of the members who post on the Pprune Forums.Its a strong dislike of anything related to Leeds Bradford Airport.If its not the weather,its the state of the runway.If its not the number of diversions ,it the state of the terminal buildings.The LBA is expanding, unfortunately the money being spent has not kept up with the increase of passengers using it.
It appears the doom and gloom merchants are now forecasting the demise of Jet2.Their share value has gone down,so what look at the world wide picture no one is immune to falling share value.Check their last set of published results.It is not a company who thinks it is not going to be round for much longer.
Whats the reason for all this speculation? There have sold 3 slots to flybe,cut back on a few routes.Jet2 are a funny airline they like to make a profit, so if they cut back on the non profitable routes it makes good business sense.To the doom and gloom merchants thinking they are in trouble and it will all end in tears.
Their latest change to focus on the package holidays market seems to me a well thought out idea.It appears to be proving a success with the people that matter.I've booked one for February and five of my friends have already been on one.In their opinion excellent value for money. The most important asset that Jet2 has is the passengers who buy the tickets.Jet2 has a reputation second to none for the services it provides.Once you have flown with them you tend to use them again, and because of that they will be a round for a long time.

ILS32