PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2008, 02:42
leemarlon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Final Interview!!!

First of all, I have sucessfully passed the second group discussion on a such a tough topic and situation...and we started with 13 and now only 10 of us are going to Final Interview, the last stage. But no more elmination until we get the "Golden call" from Dubai...so we are all going to the final interview under a different schedule. We are only 4 males and 6 females...and I encounter my ex-collegue among the 10 finalists!!! What a coincidence!!! Both of us are in, and we have passion to be flight attendants...and now seems like the reality has become true, well quite a bit. I am looking forward to hear from Dubai after the final interview, and hopefully not having to wait that long like others. I have to take more pictures tomorrow to complete the profile as they need to take some photographs back to Dubai for HR's filing purposes. They asked 1 full length, 2 casual and 6 passport sized photos in business attire...after that if I pass this final stage, they will require 24 photos more...incredible!!!

Good luck for all wannabees! will keep you guys updated about my final interview.