PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Erebus 25 years on
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2008, 21:16
Desert Dingo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just the facts, please.

Prospector:
…. how about a little exercise, I will compile a list of those who disagreed with Mahons report, and went public with their findings, their interest in the findings, and their qualifications and experience to back their views, and you compile a list of those who have gone public with their agreement on Mahons findings,
Do you think that will prove anything? Counting heads does not show if something is true or false.
A majority of people once believed the sun revolves around the earth, or that the earth is flat. They probably wrote lots of books about it too. It did not make either belief into a fact.
I prefer to look at just the facts, so I will decline your kind offer to make lists.

Are you or were you ever a member of NZALPA???
No, sorry. Your “guilt by association” argument will fail to get off the ground.
However, I did meet Captain Gemmel.
Once. Briefly. I was being cleared to operate an Air New Zealand simulator to train NZ pilots for another airline and he turned up as part of the approval process. Thought he was a nice chap, although I was surprised to find him now working for the department upholding truth, justice and the New Zealand way.