PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada co-pilot falls ill during flight
Old 30th Jan 2008, 14:50
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts
I think that illness amongst train and bus drivers are not reported because their vehicles are already on the ground. The train has automatic braking systems and the bus may hurt a few people if the driver loses conciousness - but as far as the media are concerned - not enough people.

RobertS975 said it right about other conditions. I had been in a conversation with a woman for ten minutes when she lost the power of speech but was vocal. I helped carry her to the first aid facility in the building. I was told a few weeks later that she was diagnosed with a brain tumour. From it growing over time to the moment when it affected her entire body was a change like a light-switch had moved.

It is possible that the local medics in SNN had not seen a case like this before, it is possible that their erred on the side of caution. Doubtless all the tests will be run.

As to those who want to reveal his name? Wait until the press turn up on YOUR family's doorstep to ask about your entire life to date.