PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EY Asia roadshow
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2008, 11:18
340flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its sad to see people have so much free time to just attack people and companies, yes EY has its problems but if it is so bad as some say why has the resignation numbers been so low or do you need to forget to mention this. Yes its true that some of the last joiners are still in hotels but for the last one and a half years the housing situation got better and you seem to forget to mention that too. All companies are having housing problems. The reporting culture is bad, i do agree but at the same time there are plenty of good things in EY and if you dont know about them or dont want to know thats your problem and the solution is easy just leave. As for not getting except slave pilots i think thats the most ignorant and rude thing i have ever heard, if we dont match your expectations then its your problem too. there are nearly 600 pilots in EY now and about 55 nationalites so please get your facts straight there are a lot of happy pilots here and things will get better and show me one perfect company if you can. For your infomation too EY is planning road shows to Europe and till they go and fail please again keep to the facts which are simple, there are problems but still its nice place to live and work.