PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 30th Jan 2008, 07:17
KittyBlue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'That is the hope and prayer of those that got minimal overnights. Are you suggesting tho, that it's a random/cyclic thing? a software glitch? a new fairness distribution? or just some astrological alignment that will adjust things? Here's a suggestion to check the 'tolerance' of all the crew population - next month the overnight distribution should be inverted - take the number each crew member got this month from the common 10/11 overnights, and build a roster with that many for them next month.'

I'd say better option is to ask for some money for the tooth fairy!! IMO that the fill in the big blanks and settle the rest with what ever crew are left. I would like it to be evenly distributed to those who want overnights. Alas I dont think that is gonna happen.

Feb roster for some Bne crew gave them a paxing sector back to bne for hotel overnight then pax them back to eg. syd the following day and repeated that cycle for the 4 days. Its all just frustrating to say the least!! GOOD LUCK TO US!!! I hope these issues are ironed out so its flair for all!