PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Its either me, or your Pilot Training"
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2008, 21:46
Adios

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The real reason behind her ultimatum could be insecurity and fear that you will play the field once you get two VOR stations away. I won't attempt to tell you how to crack that nut.

Smith's post reminds me of a nephew who went off to Uni while his GF was still finishing A-levels. She ended up pregnant (though allegedly on the pill) and he ditched his dreams to follow her halfway across the country. They never married. When the kid arrived, she left him at home to take care of the boy while she partied and screwed around. Now he moved back to his old neighborhood, she has the kid who is probably being dumped with relatives so she can party and he only sees his son 1-2 times a year. I just hope she goes so totally off the rails that he can get custody and hopefully before she messes the boy up beyond repair.

You can't win with an unsupportive and/or insecure woman, so I tend to think giving her the ultimatum and following through with the boot if she wavers is the most likely way to avoid enormous regret.

As for the phone bills, ever hear of Skype or video chat with MSN, AOl or an iMac?