PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet - 3
Thread: Easyjet - 3
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2008, 20:14
MUFC_fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suppose the A300's/330's/B767's will be disposed of.
ZB is the scheduled flights operated from MAN, LGW, BHX, LTN (and previously BLK, ABZ and NQY) to Spain, Portugal, the Canaries and Cyprus. They operate A320s and A321s.

MON fly to destinations across the world including Maldives, Mexico and the Caribbean. They operate from many UK airports including those mentioned above and more such as GLA, EDI etc. They carry passengers for not just themselves but also for all the other major UK tour operators such as TOM, TCX etc. They operate B752/A300/A330 (and I think they also use the A321/A320 during the summer - anyone confirm?)

There is a difference and I would be very surprised if the airline were to sell both it's charter arm aswell as the scheduled arm.

However, it would make sense for the airline to sell it's scheduled arm - especially if EZY offer them a good offer. The only problem for EZY is that it would involve thousands more seats to sell to the Spanish hotspots from where it already serves (LTN, LGW and soon to be MAN). It would give EZY a bigger stance at all three bases (like it needs it at the first two) and would provide more larger a/c. Would alot of the MAN/LPL flights co-inside?