PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada co-pilot falls ill during flight
Old 29th Jan 2008, 18:55
marines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air Canada co-pilot falls ill during flight

I fail to see why some are so terribly offended at any question about the identity of the person. Beyond the fact that this web site by title alone concerns the "rumour mill", are these same persons who are so terribly offended equally appaled when the name of an accused person charged with a crime and all of his/her personal details are splashed across every media outlet regardless of any verdict having been rendered? Is that not much worse than identifying someone who apparently has control or partial control over the lives of dozens of innocent persons up in the clouds and has to be physically removed from the aircraft due to a serious mental illness, even if episodic? I do not understand. Nobody asked for the fellow's life history; nobody suggested he is a criminal or a bad person; nobody suggested that he not be given treatment and best wishes for the rest of his career. But I challenge one person to say he/she would not want to know that the person in the cockpit of his/her plane had a nervous breakdown in mid-air causing the plane to land immediately, even if alleged. Just my opinion.