PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frequently Asked Questions - PPL licencing, renewals, logging hours etc.
Old 29th Jan 2008, 09:03
Xoxon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How about:

5. b. "What happens if my license HAS lapsed?"

6. b. "Can I fly in Europe, USA, Asia on my JAA PLL?"

9. "What practical impact will the ongoing European standardisation have upon all of the above?"

10. "I acknowledge that a time will come when I want to be able to fly IFR. What is the most practical way for me to be able to do this in Europe (FAA IR, bring N reg plane over here?) Will future EASA alterations change this situation?"

11. "I fly a design that is sometimes registered as a microlight on a permit and sometimes registered Class A with a higher MAUW. When I approach one of the many aerodromes that don't allow microlights to land, how will they know the registration status of my plane and disallow me?"

Thanks! I think the sticky idea is a good initiative.

Lasors is slightly impenetrable to the uninitiated - one spends all their time laughing at the drawings of birds which are supposed to help with species recognition in a strike and drooling over the section that describes how to prepare your own farm strip, rather than all those legal technicality sections that still seem open to interpretation even after you guys dissect and discuss them! (referring to the "appropriately qualified" clause discussed in the previous thread concerning how to fly a micro with a PPL).