PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SQ Direct Entry S/O & F/O's?
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2008, 05:48
ssangyongs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
myth busted

even though SQ dont have directly entry programme actually there's some backdoor entry which i've passed through and happily flying the L45 out of maroochy

You need to wait for ads on newspaper about cadet. Apply through there. Fill every details required including your existing license and logged hours on fixed/rotor wing.

When they call you for interview usually you're the one who will be grilled more than an hour. Usually if you dont have LASIK history, and meet all their physical requirement you'll be invited to cadet pilot 2nd interview in Singapore.

You'll be tested on this aptitude blah blah english proficiency everything i dont have to explain because you already know cadet selection process.

If you pass then they'll send you to do medical. Wait for MOM clearance. Because i dont have any debt in my home country i was fast tracked and get my clearance in a week.

But it does not end there. You'll be tested on your flying skills in seletar. Very easy. All it took was a one-hour check ride and they pass me again. No retraining in Jandakot. MFA graduate have some kinda recognition. About 3-4 made it to Cargo ops.

Dont PM me, i wont reply. And like other MFA grads i'll be flying boxes and F1 cars too...