PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2008, 19:46
ryz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi EYner..

So, it is really true that they are just holding the applications because of the "training & accomodation" issues and not because they are already excess of CC. do you think they are going to proceed the applications for those who are on hold by February or still nothing confirmed???
HI SOnic83.. When was your assessment day? It's nice that your contact in EY told you at least an estimated date when to expect from them..

I sent them an email yesterday regarding my status and replied to me immediately.. they advised that at the moment they are unable to process my application due to "operational requirements" and they are currently contemplating on when to restart the process..

I also heard that some current Cabin Crews are on training for 1 month (I dont know when it started). & that's another factor why they cannot accomodate newcomers for now... (do you have any idea about this EYNER...)

Like you Sonic 83.. t ok for me to be on hold.. but I want to know if Im 100% IN or NOT.. (regardless of the medical clearance).. Im so excited!!!

Goodluck to all of us!!!!