PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR facts for the upgrades
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2008, 18:11
Bat600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Stain

Dear Goat First Officers

Don't be upset with reality. No one, nowhere, will never understand how an unhappy pilot or any other employee would remain on a job who do not respect him, do not give him any value, being only babysitters when they are supposed to be something else.

And even more I will never understand why do you blame the DEC new joiners for your situation. What do you believe in your pink world? Only First Officers have professional excellence in the Goat Airline? Do really believe this new joiners would not accept to enter the company as Captain? Should they say to the company: No, thanks, I will not accept the job because you have lovely First Officers who believe they could be excelent captains?

If you know "The most legitimate being unemployment without fault. e.g Collapse or imminent closure of home airline", why do you blame the whole group? You have a tendency to generalize.

I will say again, don't waste your lifetime only complaining and blaming someone else. Change your life yourself.

I still believe that IF the company could count on this excellent pilots, sure they would upgrade them and hire First Officers who needs babysitting. It sure is much more cheaper and safer.

Sorry if I will not reply to you anymore. My poor babysitter is waiting for me to fly.