PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 28th Jan 2008, 16:37
W Weasel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals:

“What did ABY ask in the interview?”

I can’t answer this question but I can say what I know about the company. For those of you worried about “what are the questions” and “what do they want to know” – I will say this pure and simple. I’m a company stick and rudder guy, but I am not a numbers guy. Those that know me know I can care less “what kind of hair is the hair that is between the speed brake lever.” As for me it was the hair of my last girl friend – course, sweet and really wet!

I don’t care if you can tell me about what ever; I care it you can fly a plane. What the company wants – well know about my girl friend’s hair! Technical knowledge is a really big thing here. I may not agree with it but if you want the job you better know it – you are competing with guys and gals that do!

The questions you should be asking is “what do you want of me?” ABY is a low cost airline and they get the most out of all of us. That’s ok since some of us are (BIG SMILE) stock holders. As the phrase says –you want a piece of this – well please the bosses and the old grumpy Captains flying the line and you'll do fine

You got the lead;

B&O