PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Female ex-PPL hoping to get back in the skies
Old 28th Jan 2008, 10:17
FullyFlapped

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people are pillocks, some people are arrogant, some people are patronizing. It has nothing to do with the sex of the person whom they are addressing so I don't think that's relevant either - they're probably like that all the time!!!

Viola, I'm glad that manners haven't been banished by the militant feminists ('wimmin') who perceive them as gender harrassment!
I think a lot of men will think twice these days about offering such courtesy because they are frightened of being perceived as being predatory. It's a sad, appalling comment on the PC world we live in.

Anyway, just to prove that "Carry On" scriptwriting is alive and well and living in Whirly's house :-

OK, I said, I promise not to attack you, now get rid of one tent! Again, no big deal - it was nearly the 21st century after all. But if Chris had been female it wouldn't have come up.
Ooerr, missus ...

OK, OK, I know, that's just the sort of smut you were talking about. Hat (schoolcap?), coat (blazer?), bag (satchel?) etc ...