PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Letter from AIPA to Jet* Pilots
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2008, 07:50
fistfokker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mustafagander, thank you for your response. Great to see someone who can post rationally. I appreciate that things don't always work out as we have in mind and can be quite difficult to correct.

Cloudy, happy to work with you. Will your offer still be open if the J* pilots vote YES. It will take time to win each others trust, but the AIPA have only just come onto our radar effectively.

gondwalla, your posts are not worth responding to.

tenretni, I agree with you, this appears to be more about AIPA vs AFAP than anything to do with the J* eba. Thank you for your insightful comments. I think they will be very helpful to those J* pilots who have been undecided. After all the controversy seems to be more about WHO negotiates on behalf of J* pilots than the actual content of the EBA.

Chimbu, as always very logical, sadly lost on the emotive posters. I struggle with the concept "CX screwed us, we voted against it, but because of those J* pricks we had no choice but to accept terms/conditions that we did not like, to work in an AUS base. C'mon you J* guys, you must hold out for a better deal for our sake."

genex, great posts, keep it up.

To all other posters on this topic, some rational and others not, I have lost interest in this thread and will not bother with it any more.

Bring on the vote result.

Last edited by fistfokker; 28th Jan 2008 at 08:21.