PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - aerodynamics IR + hour building.
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2008, 07:14
ahhbisto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aerodynamics

I can mirror what Bobster says about Aerodynamics. I cannot however comment on hour building as I have no experience of it with this school

I made a decision to attend the IR at Aerodynamics after making a painfully slow start to my own IR, due mainly to organisation at the particular school I was attending being appalling (make sure your research is thorough boys and girls) and the poor weather in the UK at the time

I elected to restart my course at Aerodynamics and completed the IR to the cost quoted which was the one advertised on the website, unlike bobster however my own course overran slightly, I was advised it would take 4 weeks and it actually too 4 weeks and two days ie 30 days.

The school is very organised, flying two to three hours a day really knocks you into shape for your skills test

I had no complaints about the kit and didnt find any problems with language with either the instructors nor atc. Having said all that the one major advantage is the location, the weather is consistently good and Malaga is surrounded by bloody great mountains which is as good a reason as any to ensure your IFR skills are top notch

I wouldnt for one minute suggest this school is better nor worse than any others as my own experience doesnt qualify me to make this statement, but can confirm in my own particular case the course completed on cost and almost on time and I found the school to be well organised.

I can also state that as a paying customer I am very happy with the service provided by this organisation