PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Female ex-PPL hoping to get back in the skies
Old 27th Jan 2008, 18:21
2close

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If any female student made a pass at me she would be immediately banished from my student list.

Not that I wouldn't appreciate the gesture; it's just that she's obviously slipped through the medical net - her eyesight is clearly not up to aviation standards and she should not be left in charge of an aircraft.

Yours truly,

A fat, balding, middle-aged, non-PC Welsh git with warts, haltosis, no dress sense and the sex appeal of a chewed up bag of liquorice allsorts

Seriously though, I was attached for a while to a hyper-possessive, suspicious nutcase with a flash point of just above Absolute Zero who thought that I was knocking off every woman who came flying with me - to the extent that one Saturday afternoon she launched herself across the pub at this poor unsuspecting lass and proceeded to start battering seven sorts of shoite out of her! She is a thing of the past now and I make a point of being 100% open with my current ( blind ) partner.