PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Informal heli nights UK (including arrangements)
Old 27th Jan 2008, 15:36
VeeAny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Helimutt

Thanks for the invite.

I will happily be involved, spoken to a few people today who are interested in lending experience to the evenings, and I have a few ideas of things that could be organised but not necessarily how to pull them off.

I would try and get to as many of them as possible.

My mention of the CAA on the other thread was primarily to do with material as they didn't really have anyone in safety promotion who knew anything about helicopters.

If you wish PM me a way to contact you as I have some ideas which need discussing with someone to see if they would work.

I also believe that we should promote these evenings through whatever means possible on other Forums, and at flying schools etc. Yes the initial idea started here, but as a potential huge bonus to flight safety we should try and get the message across to as many pilots as possible.

No idea where but would suggest Exeter or somewhere nearby as a good venue for the South West, drivable from Cornwall, Dunkeswell and Bristol all within an hour or so.

Cheers

Gary