PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2008, 13:50
nieldo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, first post .

Im hoping to apply for NATS in September 09, I currently have bugger all GCSE wise and am going back to college for a year In September 08 to redo English and maths which will bring the total GCSE grades at A-C to 4. I have read on the NATS site that they require 5 passes A to C, is this an absolute must have?

To get 5 I would need to take another course but I have the important ones down already (English, maths and science), and I cant see what else would be relivent to the job. I dont really fancy taking an extra course just to make it magic number 5 but I will if I must .

Also, Ive read this thread from start to finish and I can see it being a great help to people going through the stages now, read it if you can!

Edit: Also, can I apply to join NATS before I get the results of my GCSE courses? I would like to go through the stages before getting the results, as I am now at the age where I have to pay for college courses and plan to do A levels if I dont make it into NATS. It would be a shame to pay for the A levels then get accepted into NATS and leaving a fully paid for course, or not applying at my college but not getting into NATS therefore having to wait a year before starting my A levels.

Just to note, I will be applying at NATS every year like clockwork till I make it aviation is where I belong.