PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Letter from AIPA to Jet* Pilots
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2008, 13:25
Chimbu chuckles

Grandpa Aerotart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
For the sake of us here at CX I hope you get a good deal
Anyone else notice how these threads on J*'s EBA are all about everyone else's want list, notably QF pilots and those currently wishing to return from OS be it CX, KA or EK?

Now far be it for me to suggest they are prodding strangers from behind to go out and do their bidding with no attendant risk to themselves but I seem to remember CX pilot's, in particular, have a little history in this respect.

If, by some bizarre aligning of the stars, the J* pilot group actually voted down this EBA based on this prodding from pilot groups not currently employed by J*, and it blew up in the faces of the current J* pilot group and they ended up on worse/no better T&Cs what do you think would be the reaction of these disparate groups?

It would be "Oh well, **** it...I have still got my current CX/KA A/B scale so it aint a biggy...shame they couldn't pull it off though...I'd would have been great to move back to Oz and live in my nice house with my kids in private school on mainline QF T&Cs"

Meanwhile the QF mainline boys and girls would be going "Oops...well bugga...that didn't work...doesn't effect me thank god"

This is a turf war between AIPA and AFAP...both sides are lieing and the J* pilot group are the bunnies in the middle.