PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2008, 03:52
777birdcage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The BUPA from PARC does work in the US and works 100% whether on duty or not.. This is confirmed and I have used it! (lots of mis-information about this)

The biz class travel is new and still going through a teething phase.. As I understand it, you can nominate 2 residences (one being your home on file).. I do not know if it is a problem to switch between the two often but I can tell you we have guys with more then one house in more then one country, so I don't see it being a major issue. Again, as far as I know, to change you residence, you fill out a form online.. Now obviously you cannot be changing that often so to go to Hawaii one month, then Bali and then London.. (I know, I asked!! )

Some problems right now for us Americans and the guys from Europe because the company is pushing ANA as priority for travel, and for a lot of us that means a much longer, multi-leg commute; which oh by the way, costs more then flying our "home town" carriers with non-stop flights.. Keeping things in perspective, having these tickets is WORLDS better then trying to non-rev...

I think the winds of change are blowing over here, and I cannot tell you how things will shake out.. Many guys making THOUSANDS less then they did years ago because of the weak dollar.. Lots of jobs out there now, many are closer to home, and paying descent.. It will be interesting to see over the coming months as there are a bunch of the guys who originally started AJV coming up on contract (renewal)..

If you have more specific questions, there is good info on here, so just ask!!

Cheers,

BC