PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Business Jets
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2008, 21:12
busjetbob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel EBJ on the up

Firstly, lets look at the critisim, and see if we can justify this.
In this current climate, there is an abundance of jobs out there.
So when new pilots use companies such as EBJ, then go on to another company, as soon as EBJ has Given them a start. Then to slag them off, after being with them for all of five min's, seems to me to be a little harsh.
One thing that EBJ show's, is a willingness to invest in people. Which is a good thing, as some of these whingers, wouldn't get a foot in the door.
Myself Who speak to there customers on a regular basis, get nothing but good feedback from them. So what is going wrong? Nothing i would suggest. Like any company, which undergoes such a rapid growth, is liable to some degree of critisism. But in aviation you can only increase rescourses, when things actualy happen.

I think we should all be encouraging, and not slagging these companies off, as any damage done by miss conception, would inevitably effect us all. Not to mention all our future job prospects,

Oh and rumours, as with chinese whispers, get out of control. Next time your told anything about a company, Listen to the majority, that post there responses on pprune, with positive feedback. ss wipes