PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Males' Lav Sex Causes New York Flight Terror Alert - BBC
Old 15th Feb 2002, 01:09
LMD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kbf,

i take great offense at your comments. my brother is in the process of becoming a "lunatic" marshal. do you know anything about what it takes?. .i doubt it. listen ace, the US and its friends are doing what it takes to counteract these barbarians in the long term. but in the mean time the US will "overreact" as much as neccessary in order to prevent ANYTHING from happening again.

you say that these two individuals were of no danger to the a/c. well thats the whole point. they were not sure what was going on. 2 F-16's were sent just in case. so what. there was ZERO danger to the AA. maybe your country's military aircraft have a hard time controlling themselves but these guys know what they are doing. what harm was done by having the F-16's there, probably out of visual range? you need to relax. we will defend our country as we see fit, you can sit back and let the diplomats and beurocrats talk for years on the "prudent" way to handle these poor misunderstood people while they continue to blow up buildings and kill innocent people. in the mean time we will continue to act as we see fit. i for one, as a pilot, am glad that these "lunatics" are up there risking there lives in order to keep mine safe. it is amazing the amount of ignorance in regards to the sky marshall program by some of this board. you obviously have no idea of what they are and what they do or the amount of training that they have. typical anti-american ignorance. we are all just a bunch of arrogant cowboys dyin' to shoot something up. if you dont like it, dont fly on US aircraft and dont visit America. either way, i could care less.

[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: LMD ]</p>