PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Males' Lav Sex Causes New York Flight Terror Alert - BBC
Old 14th Feb 2002, 22:45
LMD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MODE 7 & I M EXPERT

Paranoia? wow, i am so grateful that you two have pointed out to me that sept 11 was just a bad dream. great, i can go back to my old life.

Paranoia, in case you didnt know, is when you think someone is after you and there is not.

mode 7, from your comments it appears you have a problem with the way Bush has handled this. since you seem to be an expert in world politics, please enlighten us with your vast wisdom and explain how you would have handled the ficticious events of sept 11.

i would rather overreact and spend a few bucks on gas for an F-16, than get hit because i was too worried about whether or not some yahoo thinks i am being paranoid.

gentlemen, no one came close do dying at the hands of those F-16's. as a matter of fact, no one has come close in all of these "paranoid" american overreactions. contrary to what you think, the US military is not run entirely by cowboys itching to pull the trigger.

[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: LMD ]</p>