PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2008, 16:31
aerospace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
According to me, it just shows that the company is currently in a bad shape and quiet "vulnerable" (what is doing easyJet???) with all their new crap bases (MAD, MRS, BRE, BHD, BOH)

According to me, you have no idea what you´re talking about.
Saying that MAD, MRS, BRE, BHD and BOH are terrible bases show that I have a better idea than you of what I am talking about ;-)

I hardly think that an airline making 300+million Euros profit and with 2 billion + euros in the bank is in bad shape!!

I hardly think that a company that lost 40% of its share prices in one year is in a very good form ;-) You're right, they are still a big cash-maker, but the second half 2007 was very bad, and will affect their financial year results

You go through the booking process on the net, decide whether you have hold baggage, and/or want fast check in, decline or accept the insurance and then look at the total price. If you like the price, you confirm it, if you don't you look up other airways or revise your holiday plans.

Totally agree. But they are not obliged to say their usual bull**** that it is for encouraging people to check-in. It's only to increase easily their revenue because of the drop of their yield, that's it.