PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe Recruitment Online Applications
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2008, 10:02
dingbat2407

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PMs???

It may just be me but I was under the impression this was a public message board, if you have something worth saying I believe it should be shared with the whole group!!! At the end of the day G SXTY and maxalphaboy we are all in the same boat here and all itching to hear something from Flybe as much as you two obviously are, it isnt the point of this group to shut out other individuals from private dealings between the two of you, this group is for like minded individuals who are looking for that elusive first airline job who are also more than happy to help their fellow man.

I personally found it almost insulting to read that you were sending PMs to eachother as like the rest of the guys in this group would do anything to work for Flybe and getting a call from them would be AMAZING!!! Guess this just proves that there are still some people out there who only look out for themselves.

I didnt mean this to come across too strong but I feel I have made my point, in future try to keep underhand dealings to yourselves and dont rub it in our faces.

To all of you out there who use this group properly, good luck. Fingers crossed guys