PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Twinjet
Thread: Twinjet
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2008, 15:44
markwheety

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Being Quiet Continued...

Adding to my post from the other night there was one thing I did forget to say which is the opinions are completely my own.

I have no grudge with Twinjet and its staff and the opinions I have formed have been through personal experience. Like Twinjetter, some of the staff there have been the best I could have ever imagined to work with!

I just disagree with some of their practises and some of the issues. I did not respond to the post to get into a slagging match about the company, more to inform people what to expect at the current time but times change in AVIATION fast and thus so can Twinjet. Yes my opinions are strong but so is humble pie, and hopefully within a year I can be writing that all I know about Twinjet is completely wrong!

What is said here its up to you to make up your own opinions and ideas. Just because it did not work out for me does not mean it would not work out for you!! Thus those of you I know who are thinking about putting in an application... make up your own mind!

I have previously worked for a company which others slated to death on a similar website to this, but of which I found completely enjoyable and if it was not for the fact that they did eventually go bust, I probably would still be there.

I know other companies out there which could be considered as more or less favourable once compared to Twinjet in my opinion but as stated make up your own minds!!