PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Running out of time?
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2008, 12:28
AIR SEYCHELLES 787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am yet to start training, but if I may say, I myself until last year needed to get My GCSE Maths and Physics to grade C or above. My job allows me virtually no time for anything, but I was able to get in a full time GCSE course because it was only one day a week and 4 hours on that day. It can be done and remember there is certain legislation in place regarding adults requiring time off work for study.

There are ways in obtaining the money for your training, even if that means doing each part as and when you can afford it, which is where the modular route is the most popular. Also if you have too, look outside the UK, there are many places where you can do your ATPL at a good price and return and convert.

Finally, sometimes where Qualifications are lacking, a good background with work experience etc can make up and even occasionally give you an advantage over somebodys A Level or degree.

If you speak French then that will be a great help as French and English (mainly English) are the languages of the skies, and I wish I had parents in Jerez too, it would make my life so much easier

AS787

Last edited by AIR SEYCHELLES 787; 25th Jan 2008 at 12:31. Reason: Add stuff...