PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Letter from AIPA to Jet* Pilots
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2008, 07:48
SubsonicMortal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gentleman

Ive been following threads in the D&G zone recently as I have never done before. I am expecting some fire and harsh comments to come my way given the fact that I am one of those "outsiders" being looked at for joining JetStar. I have recently been invited by JetStar to attend a selection process in South Africa and given the facts that JetStar is a growing company and based in Australia, I am finding the idea very attractive to move accross.

However, I can see there are a lot of unhappiness here regarding a so called recent letter from management. I lost track of the subject being discussed after I got down to the first page of this thread. I would be grateful if someone could explain what the issues are that the pilots are facing at the moment and what the cause for frustrations are right now.

The company only opened up the EBA early because of the looming pilot shortage and why would we want to lock ourselves in for 5 years
What exactly is this about?

If we vote this one up fellas we have a key component of our remuneration dependant on the sole discretion of Jet* management
And this?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

SSM

PS, In the event of success, I will be no DEC!