PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Twinjet
Thread: Twinjet
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2008, 21:37
twinjetter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My name should really be EX-twinjetter, but I like it, so it's stuck.

Mark. Good to hear your response. A well put defence to the less worthy banter about what is without doubt a most serious matter to those involved.

I was one of the first of what is apparently a growing groundswell who jumped without knowing what was at the bottom. I was fortunate to have a soft landing.

I am not posting to either flame or defend TWJ. I can name many committed professionals there who I consider it a pleasure to have known and worked with.

I can also name a much smaller but significantly more influencial group of people who care for only one thing; themselves. These few are killing (perhaps have already killed?) a great little company that did once have the potential to go far.

I wish most of those left behind to muddle on through all the very best; but be warned the exodus is by no means complete. Sadly, those who don't deserve to be saved will be the first ones pushing their way to the lifeboats when it all starts to sink; whilst the good guys stoically play "Nearer My God to Thee...." on deck 'til they dissappear beneath the swell.......

All I can say by way of solace to the band is that there really IS life after TWJ.

Cheers

EX - TWJ