PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 24th Jan 2008, 14:51
Portugal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Got The Job!

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner, but everytime I tried to reply on the thread, it said something about me not being able to do so :s
Anyway I want to let you know that I went for the interview on Friday 11th January in the morning. It was a great experience just being there and getting the feel of BA's professionalism etc. I was one of the last people to go into the interview, so I was one of the last to leave. I actually really liked the interview, because they gave you the chance to really show what you had to give - even though it is nerve-wracking! A the end of it, I thought I wasn't going to get the job because I'd pointed out the negative aspects of being crew, e.g. "loneliness within a crowd syndrome", etc. But when I got back to Portugal that evening at 11pm, I checked my emails on my phone as I got out of the plane. Turned out they had emailed me 3h later saying I had the job! I couldn't be happier, but the thing is, I'm not too sure if I can accept the job, because I already have a place to study Management at LSE (London School of Economics) in September, which would mean I would have to take a gap year (that is, if the university allows it). Anyway I want to thank everyone on here for your help. I'm also wondering whether there's anyone else out there from my interview? Because I didn't get a chance to exchange emails at the end...

Thank you everyone who helped me, and good luck to all of you applying! Just be yourselves and you will be fine!