PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does lime jelly come under the 100ml restriction
Old 24th Jan 2008, 08:55
Lauderdale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boredcounter -

It is a shame to read that you have no faith in the guys airside playing their part in stopping events from taking place (in my opinion the most important one!) - I for one respect my colleagues.

Do you really think that people who want to do damage to our society really cant come up with these ideas themselves? As much as I destest the low life scum for what they are please do not fool yourself in thinking that they need my posts to come up with plans to kill as many of us as they can.

There is no one in the Tora Bora mountain range who says "....hey Osama!, Lauderdale has just posted something on PPRUNE! Wahoo! Now we never thought of that ourselves would we!? ..." Get real mate....

This post is about pointing out the stupidity of the regulations, for example 100ml see through containers are the restrictions right? Why a 100ml...? Why not 90 or 110? I take it that the moment we go into the >100ml range we can gather dangerous amounts of liquids? Now remind me....how many of that murdering scum were on each on the 911 flights? Four I believe, so hey 4 x 100ml = 400ml! (and say two liquids each, thats 800ml!) Mum with baby can not take some yoghurt through security, but we can have four seperate people (I use that term loosly) brining on 800ml of danferous liquids quite nicely........

Get my point?

This whole exercise is money driven by the BAA (how much is a bottle of water airside again............?).

And pal, please dont fool yourself or others that my posts are a danger to the National security of the UK. After 15+ yrs airside (most of them above FL370) I know what stops these events happening, its the people in the front line, the gate staff, the cabin crew, the head loader etc, all these guys who can spot something on the day, so you might agree with us being treated with no respect whatsoever (just read the Fligh Crew forums, zillions of examples there!) but I think they are just making the situation worse.

You want to invest in security? Have look at EBBR, now tell me where and when the pax get their bag search there? Just a little example.....

And, oh, I am not going to delete my posts if that's ok with you, but I respect you still the same (shame that some people have a problem with the execution of that word).

Enuf said, ....... 3000' foot winds at LHR again....more arrival delays....damn....as you were...