PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2008, 08:51
take-off

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It beats me why people complain about all the charges???? If your on the internet checking/booking ryanair, why arn't they checking other website/airlines before pressing the confirm button with ryan??? With the wonders of the t'internet, theres this little thing they can do called a search!!!! Really cant understand why book and then complain afterwards that it wasnt as cheap as they thought ?, if poss I always check a few differnt airlines, I usually start with ryan first as benchmark price, then check others, i go as far as i can without pressin confirm, theres plenty of comparison sites to choose from too, they maybe not perfect but at least they give you rough idea, even buying a flight off some of the charters can work out just as good value, at least you have a better chance of gettin there should a problem occur. People use the search button!!! Im not anti ryanair there not my fave, but if your giving flights away for next to nothing they have to make their money somewhere,personally i hate all the charges they make, so use them as little as possible, my choice, but these days it would seem what ryan does, everyone else follows eventually.

Last edited by take-off; 24th Jan 2008 at 08:56. Reason: spelling!!!!