PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does lime jelly come under the 100ml restriction
Old 23rd Jan 2008, 13:38
Lauderdale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.......... and 40% Alcohol and a lighter in combination with the chemicals in the toilets isnt?....... a Fire Axe isnt a risk?........the fact that 9 out 10 Airbuses have the same door entry code isnt?......BCF's that can happily be discharged are not?......the fact that only God knows what arrives through the catering trucks isnt? (you all remember that journo right at EGKK that got onto an aircraft via a double cart in a catering truck!)....

Mate - the best line of defense is the people in the front line (Aircrew especially them as at the end of the day they are the ones working at FL390), Loaders, Dispatchers etc etc

This is not saying...." ah well, lets get rid of all security then , whats the point...." No, quite the opposite, this is about common sense, a bit of respect for the people working the front line (I never used to see BAA N*Z*'s on my A/C when i used to fly!); you f**k off the people in the front line you lose those people and therefore your most valuable asset.

You would think that was logical and self explanatory!

Ok, rant over......as you were..........