PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spare Seats Available / Desired
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2008, 11:27
smaccabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPL looking for spare seat

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the forum but so far I have to say it is very addicting. Lots of great stuff on here.

A little background info of my self first.

I moved here from Canada to the UK in 2005 just after getting my PPL. In the first year I did get up flying at the Cheshire Flight school and had a successful checkout. I also managed to get up once out of Kemble Air Field that summer. Since then I've managed some flying on return trips to Canada. As you can appreciate the prices in the UK for aircraft rentals are dear compared to what I was accustomed to in Canada. Neither here nor there now as I'm enjoying my time here in the UK. But I've not done as much flying as I had hoped.

If anyone is flying about, has a spare seat and is looking for some company I'd appreciate the opportunity to get up. Generally weekends are good. And from time to time I can take a day off during the week for pre-planned longer legs. I live in the Swindon area in Wiltshire. Willing to travel up to an hour. Preferably looking to fly with experienced pilots to gain some of their knowledge and experience.

Take care and happy flying everyone!